Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Choose 2 Give. Or just take for free.

The silence was broken today! I was sitting in the Wilk eating lunch, and I heard "free shirts!" so I went running. It turned out that I had to participate in a challenge to get it, but I wasn't going to let passing a Froot Loop from a spoon hanging outside my mouth to the spoon right next to another guy's mouth stop me. I embraced said challenge. In fact, I won said challenge. The shirts were for a non-profit called Choose 2 Give  (C2G) organized by BYU students. Normally, you have to donate money to get their stuff, but they must have heard I was in the Wilk yesterday so they gave the shirts away for free. 
Since my last post I got a free licorice at the Study Abroad Fair, and a text notifying me of $1,000 free to BestBuy if I'd just submit my social security number and credit card information online. So I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment